Finally, the big day has come!
Yes! We are speaking about the most recently-concluded Nepali Sansar (NS) Photo Contest 2018!
Loving Nepal and tapping its untapped creative minds, Nepali Sansar launched first-of-its-kind initiative in the form of NS Photo Contest 2018 in September 2018.
It was enthralling to update that the contest, from the Day-1, kick-started with huge traction as evident in the number of participations and wide varieties of photo submissions we received.
It was really a tough task in deciding the best as every submission was equally exciting. But, our judging panel made it easier for us to finally choose the best two that stood as Winner and Runner.
Winning a prize makes you popular, but hard work keeps your talent alive! We saw this in all other submissions we received for the contest. Here are the
1) A glimpse of of four Nepalis passing by a mountainous region. Their reflection in water adds to its uniqueness
2) A young Nepali finds a job satisfaction as he carry loads of green grass on his shoulders!
3) Beautiful view of the Mount Machhapuchhre and Fewa Lake; Blue skies & white clouds in the background adds to the serenity of the view
4) Stunning shot of a flight on run-way is always an eye-catchy experience
5) A Nepali lad finds joy in capturing the landscape of rocky mountains in a small bubble
6) Seems a festive time! Two Nepali women lighting holy candles on a calm evening
7) Top-bottom view of a crazy combo of mountains, lakes, blue skies, valleys and greenery! What more a eye-catchy image like this needs?
8) An urban landscape view of a Nepali town with the country’s signature view in the background!
9) A peacock finds joy in enjoying the nature on a calm and cool day!
10) Mustang Valley, the unforgotten Kingdom of Nepal always amazes with its beauty