Sunday 17th October 2021

Nepal SEE 2021 Results to Release by July 30!

The NEB is planning to start the next academic year from the beginning of August.
Education

Government

News

 
Nepal SEE 2021 Results to Release by July 30!

Nepal’s National Examination Board (NEB) is preparing to publish the results of the Secondary Education Examination (SEE) 2021 by July 30.

According to NEB Chairman Professor Chandramani Paudel, the Board on Sunday endorsed the work procedure related to the final internal evaluation of class 10th students.

As per the work procedure, the schools must complete the internal assessment of students and submit the evaluation to their respective District Coordination Unit by July 4. Then, the Coordination Unit has to verify the evaluation sheets and send them to the NEB by July 15. The NEB will publish the SEE results by July 30.

 

SEE Examinations

The 5-member evaluation committee, comprising the principal, faculties teaching Mathematics, Science, English, and an expert faculty, will assess the students.

The internal marks of any subject will carry 75% weightage, and the remaining 25% will be calculated based on assignments, project works, and attendance. For practical subjects, the theoretical part will carry 55% weightage, the practical will carry 25% weightage, and the remaining 20% will be calculated based on assignments, project works, and attendance.

The NEB is planning to start the next academic year from the beginning of August.

Stay Tuned to NepaliSansar for Latest Nepal Education News!


More News:

June 14, 2021 |

 
The buddha life journey and significance
 
 

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Sign up for more inspiring latest news, events, tourism, and more from Nepalisansar.