Monday 20th September 2021

Nepal Grade 12 Examination Routine 2021 Announced! Check Here!

Unlike last year, the final examinations this year will carry a 100% weightage in overall scores.
Education

News

 
Nepal Grade 12 Examination Routine 2021 Announced! Check Here!

Nepal’s National Examination Board (NEB) has announced the schedule for the Grade 12 examination for this academic year 2020/21.

The announcement comes on the heels of the approval from the COVID-19 Crisis Management Center (CCMC) to conduct the class 12 final exams.

Grade 12 Examination 2021 Schedule:

  • Dates: From August 15, 2021 (Shrawan 31, 2078) to August 25, 2021 (Bhadra 9, 2078)
  • Timings: 11 AM to 2 PM NST

Unlike last year, the final examinations this year will carry a 100% weightage in overall scores. In contrary, the final written exams in 2020 carried only a total of 40% weightage, while the remaining 60% weightage was from Grade 11 scores (40%) and internal evaluation (20%).

 

According to the NEB, a total of 3,00,086 Grade 12 students have filled the applications forms for attending final examinations.

Grade 12 Examination Routine 2078:

Grade 12 Examination Routine 2078

Stay Tuned to NepaliSansar for Latest Nepal Education News!


More News:

July 25, 2021 |

 
The buddha life journey and significance
 
 

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Sign up for more inspiring latest news, events, tourism, and more from Nepalisansar.