We Will Rise Foundation (WWRF) in Nepal has organized a video contest to promote ‘village tourism’ under the theme Mero Gaun, Mero Thau (My Village, My Place).
The foundation has shortlisted 12 videos For the ‘Public Choice Award‘ category. Besides, it has shortlisted nominees for different categories such as Best Script Writer, Best Video Maker of the Year and A Future Star among others.
The winner will be awarded with a cash prize of NPR 100,000 and a scholarship worth NPR 200,000 from Nepal Film Academy.
“The best videos will be awarded on July 1 amid a special program”, Nirmal Shrestha, Founder Director, We Will Rise Foundation.
The contest is organized in collaboration with Nepal Tourism Board (NTB).
1) Thak Thini- Sanjog Thakali
2) Sandakpur- Sandakpur Municipality
3) Rolling Monastery-Resham Raj Rokaya
4) Rama Roshan- Santosh Upadhaya
5) Rainash- Bikram Neupane
6) Manung Kot-Aryan Kunwar
7) Lig Lig Pahilo Paila- Sudip Giri
8) Journey to Singlhaa-Jubuling Flims
9) Dailekh-The Next Level Production
10) Dagura Tharu- Kuldip Neupane
11) Chatha Puja- Kumar Bhaskar
12) Solu Dhudhakunda- Dhudhakunda Municipality
WWRF is a non-profit organization started in October 2015 with the aim to bring together both Nepali citizens and Non-resident Nepalis to contribute to Nepal’s development.
The foundation has been actively involved in social work assisting and support earthquake relief in Nepal in the past.
Kathmandu Valley has witnessed a significant reduction in sound pollution after the introduction of the ‘no-horn’…Read more